Thursday, April 9, 2009

Through the Wall

Sisters screaming,
Baby seeming
more noisy than a swan
(but we're all still quite fond).

Mom is fuming
Dad's pot is spuming.
Abdy's playing with a giant spoon.
Sam is whining like a city 'coon,
"I'm really famished."
"Quit complaining or you'll vanish!"
Mom, to him, tells.

A catapulted spoon fells
The spuming pot;
Now Dad is fuming too.

With all this noise coming through the wall,
It's lucky I got this poem done at all!

© Copyright 2009, The Noodle's Writing Spot/ C.N.Messinides. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. I love that!!!!
    -Ms. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check in on your mom's blog occasionally and just came here from there. I love this poem and am impressed by your other stuff too. It's hard to believe you are only 12. I hope you will post some more.
    -Martha

    ReplyDelete